New Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
The University has recently invested in its Staff Wellbeing Services, expanding its Staff Counselling provision by engaging an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). This enhances the level and choice of support available to all staff and managers.
How can the Staff Counselling Service help you?
- Provide consultation on a wide range of management issues affecting you and the staff and students you work with.
- Support you if you are concerned about the welfare of an individual.
- Advise you on the kind of support we can provide for the staff you manage.
- Help you when approaching difficult conversations with your staff.
- Produce bespoke training and workshops on many work-related issues such as Stress Management, Life/Work Balance, Working Relationships, Change Management. Why not talk to us when planning your staff development programme or away-day.
- Help you manage stress: your own and in your staff. We've written two helpful guides which you can download from this page.
- Provide online self-help and therapeutic programs for you and your staff e.g. The Relief Series.
We can consult with you by telephone or we can arrange a suitable appointment for you to come in and speak in confidence with the Staff Counselling Manager, Tina Abbott.