Student Counselling and Wellbeing
- A range of support services available to all students.
- A confidential, accredited Service, ensuring that you get a professional and high quality service.
- Recognising people as individuals, with different needs, aiming to provide something to suit everyone.
Easter 2014 Arrangements
The Student Counselling and Wellbeing office will be closed from 16:30 on Thursday 17 April 2014 and will re-open on Tuesday 22 April 2014 at 09:00. Any messages received during this time will be dealt with as soon as possible on our return. Please see Urgent Advice & General Information below for assistance out of office hours.
When you contact us. . .
- Try to offer you support quickly through our Student Wellbeing Team (see our staff profiles);
- Offer you a broad range of flexible interventions and professional services;
- Help you access useful resources;
- Provide you with helpful coping strategies;
- Meet with you to discuss your difficulty, either by appointment or Wellbeing Walk-In (daily drop-in session);
- Refer you to our Counselling Team, for face-to-face or online counselling;
- Refer you, if need be, to our Specialist Mental Health Nurse.
Urgent Advice & General Information
Not sure where to find the information you need?
- Live Chat is normally online between 11:00 and 13:00 Monday to Friday.