On this page you will find information about postgraduate modules taught by the Ancient History Department. Some of our interdisciplinary MA programmes also include modules run by the other departments within the School, which you will find listed in their 'Current Students' areas.
Please note that some modules are subject to review and may change prior to academic year 2013-2014.
- Greek Epigraphy - 20 credits (HST026)
- Special Period/Topic Study 1 & 2 - 20 credits (HST030/031)
- The City of Rome - 40 credits (HST040)
- Special Period/Topic Study 1 & 2 - 20 credits (HST200/201)
- Research Methods - 10 credits (HST301)
- Writing the Past - 10 credits (HST305)
- Speaking the Past - 10 credits (HST306)