National Student Survey (NSS)
The National Student Survey (NSS) is your opportunity to ‘Speak Up’ and provide invaluable feedback to the University to help identify areas where we are doing well and areas for development, as well as help to improve the student learning experience for future generations of students.
The survey is open to all final year undergraduates.
What's more, three eligible students have the chance to win an iPad mini for completing the survey! If the School achieves a response rate of 85% or more, all final year students will be entered into the prize draw*
The NSS in a nutshell:
- Annual survey of final year undergraduates across the UK
- Commissioned by the Higher Education Funding Council for England on behalf of all the funding bodies
- Fully supported by the National Union of Students
- Conducted by Ipsos MORI
- Quick and easy to complete - it takes about 5 minutes.
- Your responses to the survey are anonymised - so be honest!
Go to www.thestudentsurvey.com to complete the survey
*The prize is open to all final year SOCSI students whether you complete the survey or not. However, prizes will only be available if an 85% response rate is achieved, so get involved! The draw will be made once the Survey closes at the end of April 2013. Three lucky SOCSI final year students will each win an iPad mini 16GB Wi-Fi model in Black.