The School has an international reputation in learning and teaching and is the principal research and training centre of academic activity for Allied Health Professionals in Wales.
The School offers the following courses:
- Radiotherapy and Oncology (BSc)
- Occupational Therapy (BSc)
- Physiotherapy (BSc)
- Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging (BSc)
- Intra & Perioperative Practice (BSc)
- Operating Department Practice (Diploma)
- Assistant Radiographic Practice (Certificate)
All programmes of study have been designed to be stimulating, flexible and relevant to the needs of a professional healthcare career. Great emphasis has been placed on the practical and clinical aspects of the programmes, all of which have been accredited by the relevant professional bodies.